Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GLAM & DEATH ::: J-E.H


After that article about Anna-Nicole Smith, I wonder why so often the most beautiful dies young...

The best examples are James Dean & Marylin Monroe. But it still happens and I'd like to remind you of
Jon-Erik Hexum.


He was a young, sexy and talented american actor who died at 26. The circonstances of his death are still a controversy: is it an accident or a suicide?


J-E.H was famous for his roles in two 80's series "Voyager" & "Cover up", he also appears in the movie "Making of a Male Model" co-starring Joan Collins.



1 comment:

VoyagerG said...

His death was just a case of poor judgment, he was so exhausted at the time too. It just was an accident.
I really like your little art tribute. Could I have permission to use it on my website,
http://www.voyagersguidebook.com

Thanks!